Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 questions: thinking of mini and "quick" butt possible?

Options
cbs
cbs Posts: 99
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been asked to do a butt for a tailgate Saturday afternoon around 4:00. I'm not going to be able to start the actual cooking until early Saturday morning (as early as 5:00 or 6:00, and I can have someone do the prep Friday night). Is there any way to make this work timewise? We only have about 6 guys so we can do something small. Any suggestions or should I just tell them no?[p]Second, for you mini owners, please give me an idea about its uses. I'm thinking about getting one for my brother. He just graduated from college, but still lives with a couple guys. He has egg experience since he cooks on my mom's frequently. Anyway, would this be a good gift or is it not going to be flexible enough for someone in his situation. If it is a good idea, anyone have a good online source? My local dealer doesn't carry them and hearthside doesn't have them?[p]Thanks.

Comments