Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - If you need to pee in Philly, don't choose a Starbucks - OT

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
edited April 2018 in Off Topic
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Nuts.  Although I wonder if the guys will be offered free coffee for life to make amends.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Crazy. My oldest son married a Trinidadian woman, and it pains me to think that their daughter (due next month) may face similar issues in her lifetime. Totally sad.

Being a 20 year military man, in my mind there are two types of people:

- Those that do their job to the best of their ability and can be counted on in a tight situation (important on a submarine - well important in most military situations)

- Everyone else (thankfully I didn't serve with a large number of these)

Skin color, gender, religion, race, ethnic background, etc never matters to me, either you do your job, or you're a sh!tbag. Too bad not everyone sees it that way.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited April 2018
    Options
    People still go to SB? Lol
    Like craft beer, so many better, local options.  Hell, even Dunn Bros smokes the liquid brisket from SB.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Yeah could you imagine this 911 call.

We have 2 large white women that haven't ordered anything and want to use the bathroom. Please hurry.