Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friend’s New Egg

Options
SSQUAL612
SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
A buddy of mine who came for a visit about 3 weeks ago couldn’t wait to get an Egg.   He sent me pics of the assembled product.  Glad I’ll have something to cook on when I visit.  I’m sure he’ll join the forum someday & then we’ll have another Submariner amongst us.  
Submarines once....

Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Very cool that you infected him with our madness. 

Submarines twice . . .
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    Submarines twice-
    Appropriate response given the rigors of the signature check-out you must have run him thru just to get the "Big Green Light" to go forth and purchase.  
    BTW- does he also have a ready supply of golf balls??  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Super cool to see you bubbleheads calling in reinforcements!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Super cool to see you bubbleheads calling in reinforcements!
    Just doing our part to raise the IQ Level on here. 
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    ^^^^ Truth right there!  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • abtaylor260
    abtaylor260 Posts: 242
    Options
    That’s funny it is contagious, my brother in law got a large as an anniversary gift and cooked ribs for the family. Within 2-3 months me and my father in law had a large