Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks for the add. Here's supper from the last two nights.

Options
Chicken breasts with a head of califlower, Brussels sprouts with balsamic. Second is grilled lamb with pulled pork egg rolls  and 3 kinds of grilled pineapple,  regular, mamajuana rum, and vanilla balsamic and Mexican corn bread.  Then a Apple pie that I did last weekend.
It's the cow that drives the meat!!

XL Egg, Mini Max, Mini,  17" Blackstone 
Wi

Comments

• Skrullb
    Skrullb Posts: 666
    Options
    Way to make an entrance! Welcome, and great looking eats 
    I'm in Fredericksburg, VA, and I have an XL and a medium. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @4littleeggs
    Because I’m a slob that really enjoys an assortment of food in one sitting, I proudly give this cook the DSOA my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    SGH said:
    @4littleeggs
    Because I’m a slob that really enjoys an assortment of food in one sitting, I proudly give this cook the DSOA my friend. 

Oh that’s that bull$hit!  I mean this may be one of the strongest first posts that has ever been posted but Double Seal of Approval right out of the gate? 

What does he have to grow to @SGH ? He didn’t even have to play the lobster card!  That new truck is making you soft. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,383
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    Can't touch the above regarding the shot right out of the gate.  Way to bring it.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Welcome! Guns out blazing with the first post. I like it!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    It all looks wonderful!!!
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Damn!!   That’s all. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Helluva debut post. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • 4littleeggs
    4littleeggs Posts: 86
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Looking to do more when I get the time. It's hard to figure it out on keeping it at a steady temp.

Wi
  • 4littleeggs
    Options
    Did these tonight.

Wi
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Wonderful stuff. Welcome! The apple pie looks delicious. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,732
    Options
    Welcome and loving those cooks!!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow