Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wrestlemania turbo ribs

New to the forum 
Following @Mickey turbo rib method 
We will see how they come out 
Been reading a ton Of info from this site 
Thanks to all heres a preview 
Dallas tX XLBGE

Comments

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Welcome aboard. Fine looking start fight there!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Looks great so far, and it is for a great event!  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • abtaylor260
    abtaylor260 Posts: 242
    edited April 2018
    I tried the turbo method once and overcooked them, but those are looking great
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    100 mins
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Yours looking good
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Who’s is Braun Strowman’s partner going to be? 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Welcome! Ribs are looking real good.

I received this text this morning from my group of friends thread 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Hans61
    Yeah I think it would be cool to have one of those rusev day t-shirts!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Ribs came out great 
    Didn't grab a pic 
    As far as stromans partner maybe rey mysterio???

Dallas tX XLBGE
  • Mickey said:
    Yours looking good
    Thanks I've been reading up on your method they came out great
    Dallas tX XLBGE
  • Hans61
    Ribs came out great 
    Didn't grab a pic 
    As far as stromans partner maybe rey mysterio???

That’d be a good combo big and small :-)
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    10 year old Nicholas - wonder if that’s going to be a new gimic going forward (picking a kid from the crowd) With John Cena moving on someone’s gotta do it for the kids. 
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • So nicholas has more wrestlemania wins tha asuka and nakamura........
    Dallas tX XLBGE
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    MMan Gene is 5-0 in his matches!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95