Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For all those Brown Water Fans out there

thetrim
thetrim Posts: 11,357
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• You drink three or four, and Enter Sandman or Fade to Black. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,319
    How many years til the first true batch surfaces??  This is not like cranking out flavor of the month beer... 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    After One, I'm the "One".  After two, I "Fade to Black".
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    After Three, "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    lousubcap said:
    How many years til the first true batch surfaces??  This is not like cranking out flavor of the month beer... 
    prolly just buy from other distilleries and blend. Most start ups sell vodka or something like that til the whiskey is ready. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,319
    @pgprescott That's why I posed the question.  He!! Even Woodford Reserve joined the party in 1996.  Granted there is a history behind it...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    After a long sip, raise your voice and go
    "Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy-YAHHH!!"  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.