Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gold medal London Broil

Options
Its been a while since I posted any cooks so let’s get this show on the road! Harris Teeter had London Broils BOGO so I picked up a nice 2.5 pounder. I poked it real good and slathered it with some Gamms sauce I got from BB I; yes, it’s still good. While it was marinating, I took some time sifting old lump and re-lumping my XL. Filled it up as far as possible (not necessarily necessary for this one cook but I’ll be good for a while). Put a piece of Pecan in and let it settle in while I watched Bubba play golf. Before I put it on I put some DP Cow Lick on both sides. 

While the LB was “reversing”, I prepped some red potatoes for roasting. Tossed with some EVOO and a bunch of spices and Parm cheese.

Smoked to about 128 and pulled, then cranked up the Egg for the sear.

Came out excellent, plated with the roasted potatoes and some silver queen corn we had put up this summer. A winner all the way around!

Thanks for lookin’!
Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle

Comments