Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - RIP Daryle Singletary

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
I'm a bit late to see the news, but grew up to his music. 46, way too young...

https://youtu.be/H6gI7Ts14Qw

They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Damn. I was listening to this tonight in my garage prepping dinner. One of the 90s greats. Terrible to hear. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    46, way to young.  Love his music and spent many a desert party with him in the rotation.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    He leaves behind a wife and four kids. Dang. Prayers to his family and friends 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Gravytrain84
    Options
    Was sad to hear this.. country music lost a great one. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    RIP Daryle.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    When I first saw that, I thought it said Darryl Strawberry.  Then I thought, he was still alive?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    thetrim said:
    When I first saw that, I thought it said Darryl Strawberry.  Then I thought, he was still alive?
    Darryl Strawberry, Jose Conseco, and Mick Jagger will live forever.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin