Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill Works 2 Tier Rack

Options
Does anyone know if CGW went out of business? I have the 2 Tier rack for my large and small, and really like it, recently picked up a medium BGE for a song on CL, and was looking to buy 2 Tier rack for it, couldn't find anything online.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.  M 
2 Large BGE, 1 Small.  

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Believe your indications.  Their business model (focus on new customers over current ones-a bit simplistic but you get the idea) and other dealings led them down the road to demise.  I doubt if they have a pulse today but if you didn't find them then I would go else-where.  You should go else-where even if you find a pulse, IMO. 
    BTW- I bought (8/11) one of their initial 2 Tier set-ups for my LBGE and subsequently moved on.  However, that 2 Tier rig has found a good home for which I am glad.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I recently acquired a two tier rack from an extremely kind and generous friend. The racks are well made and function very well, IMO. It’s unfortunate that CGW could not keep it up long term. 
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Believe your indications.  Their business model (focus on new customers over current ones-a bit simplistic but you get the idea) and other dealings led them down the road to demise.  I doubt if they have a pulse today but if you didn't find them then I would go else-where.  You should go else-where even if you find a pulse, IMO. 
    BTW- I bought (8/11) one of their initial 2 Tier set-ups for my LBGE and subsequently moved on.  However, that 2 Tier rig has found a good home for which I am glad.  FWIW-
    He was also a very rude man. 
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Ceramic Grill Store for the win.  Great owner, great products, incredible customer service.

The other guy (Ceramic Grill Works) was a dirtbag by all accounts.  Numerous threads about him dodging his customers, making false promises etc.
    Phoenix 
  • maximus1
    Options
    Thats what I figured, too bad, I liked the product
    2 Large BGE, 1 Small.