Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Global Butcher Knife -- Anyone Know Where To Find One New??? OT

My old butcher knife finally bit the dust last month. I was a little excited because I have had my eye on this Global Butcher Knife. I used my sister's a while back and it was awesome. Handle had a dimpled grip that was easy to hold when your hands were bloody or wet, weighted handle for heartier work, the way the nose curved up assisted when pushing through back quarters or cutting rib bones out, and it was easy to clean.

Well, now for some reason nobody has them in stock. I don't know if they discontinued the blade or if they have a new line coming out or what. But...I can't find one new from a reputable vendor in the US. 

Anyone know of a place that may have one in stock? Like a local store or somewhere that would be willing to ship? The identifier is Global GF-27 Heavyweight 7 inch Butcher Knife.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments