Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Lurker's notes on Eggtoberfest

Options
JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just like last year I had a great time! The BGE folks know how to do it right. I had to make it pretty quick as my bro n law that attended with me had to be at his daughter's tennis match at 1:30 and I had to be back in Spartanburg by mid afternoon. Although I didn't get to meet many of the forum personalities, I did get to speak with Chubby and his lovely wife. The Texas contingent was a whole mess of people and I even caught a glimpse of the ever elusive Lawn Ranger! I have received several tools and a couple of handles for my eggs from relatives that he has made. Great stuff. I think I even saw Spring, All The Way From Spring Texas, Chicken, and CWM all the way from Missouri. I really wanted to taste those ribs but the crowd around you and the ribs was enormous. Like any good USC Gamecock fan says, "Just wait 'till next year!"
Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    JimboBQ,
    I wasn't really ready for the onslaught. LOL I get real weak in the knees when Chubby's Chick asks me for a rib. I would suggest you make your way to the back of the table and nudge her next time. LOL
    Or if Katiebear keeps on egging with me, she would be a good one to ask.
    Sorry, I missed you.[p]Mike