Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - New tool to light your charcoal

Options
HeavyG
HeavyG Posts: 10,350
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Oooops...missed that one.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    We may have to secure one of these for Butt Blast this year.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I read Elon Musk is only making 20K of them and has already pre-sold more than half of them so you might want to go ahead and whip out that plastic.

However, I thought this was the kind of flame throwers y'all played with at BB:

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Regrettably can't find a good video of the truly "Dance of the Burning A$$holes" but I assure you it would achieve the end objective.  The true version was a$$-wrapped around rolled up newspaper and then an a$$ dance-off upon the bar.  Much more skill and burn time than the 'you tube" toilet paper knock-ff.
    Yes, no pics so it never happened save for the well singhed a$$ and pube hair.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Regrettably can't find a good video of the truly "Dance of the Burning A$$holes" but I assure you it would achieve the end objective.  The true version was a$$-wrapped around rolled up newspaper and then an a$$ dance-off upon the bar.  Much more skill and burn time than the 'you tube" toilet paper knock-ff.
    Yes, no pics so it never happened save for the well singhed a$$ and pube hair.

Is this it?

https://youtu.be/Xfcg6gVZGUY
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    We may have to secure one of these for Butt Blast this year.
    Better secure AFLAC simultaneously :wink:
    https://youtu.be/TLmoC07qcJY

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    What could possibly go wrong?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike