Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got my AR/Woo

Options
I just got my new AR/Woo combo and had to try it out. I like it!
I'm in Fredericksburg, VA, and I have an XL and a medium. 

Comments

• EggMcMic
    EggMcMic Posts: 340
    Options
    Looks good. Getting one is on my to do list, but I am waiting for my plate setter to break...
    EggMcMcc
    Central Illinois
    First L BGE July 2016, RecTec, Traeger, Weber, Campchef
    Second BGE, a MMX, February 2017
    Third BGE, another large, May, 2017
    Added another griddle (BassPro) December 2017
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    I have had my plate Setter for 8 years it hasn't broke yet I went on and got my AR anyway
  • Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    Options
    Nice! I love my AR & spider, use it almost every cook.
  • outrageous
    Options
    Wings look great,.  Tin foil is your friend on stone...  

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    good looking cook. I'm doing wings this weekend.  went to store yesterday for the AL white sauce ingredients. good stuff on wings.

one note, you really don't need the spacer crossbar in the front top notch.  we use in shipping to protect the rig against fedex abuse.  Once Rig is in the egg, you should be good to go.  Your choice.  thanks for the support, it is appreciated.

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Skrullb
    Skrullb Posts: 666
    Options
    tjv said:
    good looking cook. I'm doing wings this weekend.  went to store yesterday for the AL white sauce ingredients. good stuff on wings.

one note, you really don't need the spacer crossbar in the front top notch.  we use in shipping to protect the rig against fedex abuse.  Once Rig is in the egg, you should be good to go.  Your choice.  thanks for the support, it is appreciated.

Ah yes. Thank you. I just took it out and threw it in there. I’ll have to play around with it when I get some time. Thank you for the great, quick service. A pleasure as always!
    I'm in Fredericksburg, VA, and I have an XL and a medium. 
  • skellis614
    Options
    Man, I remember when mine was all shiny and new like that!
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories