Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest

Buckiquer
Buckiquer Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got home,
If You missed it, you missed alot. 364 until next year

Comments

• Thanks dude! appreciated very much ,now I have to go season it :)
  • Buckiqu'er, why'd you have to say the number of days till then. it makes me so depressed!!! :(
    PEACE
    JB

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    sorry i missed both of you oh well sorry proabably my fault i was in such a giddy mood i missed a few
    CU next year
    TB

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• well you might of seen me. i was in the corner near the "ROWDY TEXANS" with my uncle and cousin wearing the black usc jersey. we cooked the "fatties" and the pork loins. i didnt get to see you either. well theres always next year.
    PEACE
    JB
  • getting to meet some of the fine people who post on this board face to face!! Hope evryone had a safe trip home!
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    yea my bad!! i certinally hope you are also a gamecock i know they are not beating the h%*# out of anyone but as long as they beat the guys in orange it is a good year right?
    regards
    terry
    anderson,SC

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb