Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3-1-.75 Ribs and a stick

Options
Today was a first.  Never had I tried 3-2-1 ribs and never was very happy with my rib results.  A friend had knee replacement this week so my lovely wife and I decided to take her and her hubby some dinner. Had St Louis cuts in the freezer.  Read some of the comments in this site and also found an interview with Tuffy Stone and the 3-2-1 method.  Did the 3, someone on this site talked about 3-1-1 so I deduced to go one hour in foil.  The last 45 minutes were agonizing. They smelled SO GOOD!!!!  Some of the bones were falling out.  Allowed to rest about 15 minutes before cutting.  Gave them the meatiest ones.  When we got home, we devoured ours.  EXCELLENT!!!!!  Oh yea, also the cigar and a Breckenridge Brewing Vanilla Porter while cooking. Mmmmmmmm...

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

Comments