Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftovers

Used the leftover pulled pork from this past weekend and made some chili with beans. Add in a Founders Backwoods Bastard and you have a tasty meal for a cold evening. 

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• I’d hit em both!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    I’d hit em both!
    I’m not surprised since you’re DTF. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike said:
    I’d hit em both!
    I’m not surprised since you’re DTF. 
    Like a fiend!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    Your dish reminds me of chili that a tavern was famous for where I went to college in MO in the '60s. BTW in our home we NEVER have leftovers...I call them "make aheads"!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • EggMcMic
    EggMcMic Posts: 340
    I am kind-of with @RRP on this one, since our family has shrunk (big eating boy off at college) I make a meal with several others in mind. Monday I am cooking two pork butts. One will get pulled early and be cubed for burnt pork ends, separated, vacuum sealed and frozen. The second will go 'to term', get eaten on, then parceled out and frozen for a meal of Asian tacos and either chili or cowboy beans down the road. I find I actually have been eating more meals that were cooked on the egg but actually doing less cooking on the egg. 

Chili looks great!
    EggMcMcc
    Central Illinois
    First L BGE July 2016, RecTec, Traeger, Weber, Campchef
    Second BGE, a MMX, February 2017
    Third BGE, another large, May, 2017
    Added another griddle (BassPro) December 2017
  • Jwads
    Jwads Posts: 11
    Sounds good, what's the secret to your Asian style tacos?  

I have done nachos with leftover pulled pork - easy and delicious