Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breakfast pizza

Seems like a good morning for this.

Comments

• Well, didn’t have it preheated as well as I should have, crust baked but lacks some crisp towards the center.  Time to cut it up and too the judges.

•  Nice!! I did One a few years back and for some reason haven’t again. Did you use sauce under it all? I used ketchup and in NJ we have Taylor ham, or pork roll depending on what part of Jersey you are from, and everyone loves the Taylor ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, especially on an everything  bagel. I have a feeling I’ll be doing this again soon. Thanks for the motivation! I’m sure your family loved it!! 

PS: you are much braver than me, it was a lot warmer when I made mine, lol!

• @GalanteNate_OneEa I made a basic cheese sauce for the sauce, milk, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and a rue to thicken.  Made way more dirty dishes in the house to precook the eggs and bacon.  Wife approved, the almost 5 year old actually ate it, and man cub slept through it all.
  • That sauce sounds pretty damn good. The only thing my 5yo will eat off the BGE is brisket (and that still shocks me) so that’s a win right there! And my rule is, if you want me to make it good, you get to help with the dishes. I think that’s fair, lol.