Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

6 probe, Wireless, Bluetooth, temp monitor

6 Probes Wireless Meat Thermometer for Grill, Aidmax Pro03 EasyBBQ, Wireless Digital Cooking Thermometer, Dual Probes Smart BBQ Thermometer for Smoker Oven Meat and Food

I just bought this 6 probe wireless thermo from Amazon for $63.  It arrived today.  I just completed checking the probes for ice water (32) and boiling water (212) and they are all spot on.  I am not selling these, just passing along the info FWIW.

At $63.00, and with a lifetime replacement on the probes, I figured I would give it a try.  I really like how easy it was to download the App for my Android phone, fire the thing up via Bluetooth and make changes to each individual probe.  There are presets and the ability to customize each probe.

I really like that each probe has it's own cord wrap to keep the wires from getting tangled during storage.  Should also help keep the wires from kinking and getting damaged. It had 17 reviews and a five star rating.  From the dates of the reviews, it seems to be relatively new.  Can't wait to try it on my next cook.  If it had been here yesterday I would have tried it out on a 4 "Butt" cook.

Still can't figure out how to post a URL link, so this is the title for looking it up on Amazon.
Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.

Comments