Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas Eve Family Dinner - Can't miss, Prime Rib and Lobster

It seems like PR is a mainstay for the family holiday dinners.  Of course it always has to be accompanied by RRP's great Au Jus recipe.

Last night was no different except with the addition of Lobster tails cut in half in the shell prepared on the Blaskstone with lots of Garlic Butter.  Baked potatoes, brussel spouts sauteed with EVOO, onion, garlic and a few spices, asparagus coated in EVOO and balsamic vinegar (on the egg) and Ceasar Salad rounded it out.

Prepared dinner for 12 with two, 8lbers rubbed with Lanes Ancho Expresso steak rub.  Have leftovers for tonight.  Thinking about breakfast for dinner.  Steak and Eggs, cubed leftover baked taters crisped in the skillet with oil, and homemade waffles with real Vermont Maple Syrup.

Life is good here at the homestead, just living life large and celebrating the holidays.

I hope that all of you and your family are having a Great Holiday Season.

Sonny

Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.

Comments