Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prince Harry picked a good one

Options
tgs2401
tgs2401 Posts: 423
edited December 2017 in Off Topic
It has been reported that Meghan Markle cooks on her Big Green Egg :)
One large BGE in Louisville, KY.

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I wonder if she’ll get heckled like Sarah Sanders and her pecan pie
  • NewbeeMinimax
    Options
    That's great
    Bucks County, PA
    Minimax, XL, Flameboss 200, Roccbox

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Suits is a great show. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A couple nice looking birds right there. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I wonder if she’ll get heckled like Sarah Sanders and her pecan pie
    I doubt it.  She’s not a lying shill for Twitler.  That helps.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    “As the FBI had confirmed, none of the emails I sent or received was marked as classified.”  - Lying Shill aka Hillary Clinton
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Nice!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    “As the FBI had confirmed, none of the emails I sent or received was marked as classified.”  - Lying Shill aka Hillary Clinton
    Ah yes, the politics of changing the subject - whataboutism - a last resort for people unwilling to look their country in the face.  
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Ah yes, the politics of changing the subject - whataboutism - a last resort for people unwilling to look their country in the face.  
    The left needs to look in the mirror if they want to talk about lying. It’s both sides of the aisle. Let’s be honest here, the general public is overwhelmingly gullible which makes the lying easy for all elected officials. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The left needs to look in the mirror if they want to talk about lying. It’s both sides of the aisle. Let’s be honest here, the general public is overwhelmingly gullible which makes the lying easy for all elected officials. 
    No argument there.  
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    No argument there.  
    Only difference these days is that it’s a lot easier to catch them in a lie. Imagine the BS that was being spewed back in the day when you couldn’t fact check a politician in real time. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options

Dobie said:
    Watch out. That statement might come back to haunt you in 2031....
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    No argument there.  
    Only difference these days is that it’s a lot easier to catch them in a lie. Imagine the BS that was being spewed back in the day when you couldn’t fact check a politician in real time. 
    Lying to the FBI these days is certainly more perilous than it once was, I agree.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options

Dobie said:
    Watch out. That statement might come back to haunt you in 2031....

Jacksonville FL
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options
    She's got it right-legs to the back and wings locked underneath.  Could be a human application there as well ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Please don't mention Hillary and Megan Markle in the same post ever again.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    She's marrying into a life of privilege of the sort that can only be bought by taxpayers' money.
  • BizGreenEgg
    Options
    Does she have that bird directly on the PS?
    Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
    The damp PNW 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    A classier lady than the one her future father in law is saddled with.
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    I wonder if this one has a smoking hot sister too 

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    No argument there.  
    Lying to the FBI these days is certainly more perilous than it once was, I agree.

Just ask General Flynn.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Regarding the above, any serious investigation is today has advantages in orders of magnitude in success than they did 30 plus years ago.

Back in the pre-internet, pre-smartphone days, you would have to follow a paper trail or have a spy/tail on a person to collect any information outside of interviewing witnesses. 

Today, having a smartphone, cars as nodes on a global network, cameras everywhere, internet logs, accounts, email, sms, etc., are all tools accessible only to the limits of the law. 

Given one's position, there are armys of reporters, opposition investigative teams, every-day citizens that tweet sightings of those who are elite.

All this is supplemental to everything they had 30 plus years ago.

The processes followed by federal government law enforcement and justice are the envy of the world in their process, oversight, and transparency at some point, to some people depending on the classification of the investigation.

I have miscreant lawyer friends (the best) that work federal cases and they tell me the best protection against prosecution is to tell the truth to your lawyers first, federal agents second and to cooperate.  As long as there are fish higher on the food chain, you will benefit vs lying and uncooperative reciprocation.  Obviously you have to weigh that against other retaliatory agents in the equation that is unique in every case.
    Options
    Lying is looked at offensively - for example, you are a drunk, you crash your car and cause some level of damage ranging the spectrum from man slaughter to property damage.  You refuse a BAC, it is treated as a biological lie, and there are strict legal repercussions, many are worse than the original offense, if any, and it is most importantly prosecutor leverage. 
    Options
    They were roasting chicken when he proposed.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Did she ship her Egg over or did Harry buy one from a British dealer? Did the servants construct a table and lump shed?
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Word on the street is that she is an Egghead who posts among us. 
  • thetrim
    Options
    I heard she started the Conway Twitty handle.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Northwestern grad - no dummy.  Seems like a pretty cool lady.