Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I hate my scale!

Options
F3DAWG
F3DAWG Posts: 98
edited November 2017 in Off Topic
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tequila wings from the egg or Philly cheese steak sandwich from the BS that I ate while sitting on my butt all day watching college football.

Summerville, SC

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I see nothing wrong with this.  In the old days, a robust belly was a sign of wealth and prosperity.  We were just born in the wrong time.

If you ask me, it's the frail, skinny, sickly looking vegans that need to correct their poor habits.

Oh yeah, nice looking grub.  In another hour or so I'll be making a philly due to your influence.

Phoenix 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Check to make sure it’s calibrated  =)=)=)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    I think I'm going to give hibernation a try after the New Year. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,348
    Options
    Here's a process I have used over the years:  My weight on the Weds before Thanksgiving is the bench-mark.  The deal is to be close (user defined) on the Weds following Jan. 1st of the following year.  Yes I do check during the window but the reactive fluctuations are averaged out (at least that's my story).  I have had successes and failures.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I took the batteries out of my scale. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    scale is something to to clean from the shower
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Gawd!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Being fat is just a state of mind

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)