Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Air, no oil fryers

Options
Hub
Hub Posts: 927
Earlier today a coworker of mine was telling me he has lost 15 pounds in the last two months.  He attributed it to cooking with his new air fryer.  I had never even heard of such.  He explained that it was a no oil, air frying method and that it produced really good results.

So I go home and research.  To my amazement, there are a gazillion of them out there and I never knew they existed.  I've found counter top electrical models such as the "Big Boss" 13 quart version, and I've found outdoor propane versions that can handle a full sized turkey such as the Char Broil "Big Easy."

So what say the experts here? Do you have one? Do you like it? Use it often or is it collecting dust? Is there one particular model/brand I should consider? Do you prefer the counter top versions or the outdoor versions? I'd appreciate any help.  Never even heard of these things.

Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia

Comments