Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tickets

Options
So I know I'm late to the game, and it's a long shot, but does anyone have 2 tickets for sale? 

Comments

• babyhawk
    Options

I'm looking for one ticket to 2017 eggtoberfest myself

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ccschaad
    Options
    I too am looking for tickets.  Why do they limit it so?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    awrardin said:
    So I know I'm late to the game, and it's a long shot, but does anyone have 2 tickets for sale? 
    I won two tickets but won't be able to attend. If you want them, shoot me a PM. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• farmers
    Options

I have one ticket for Eggfest at Stone Mountain, GA on 10/14.  $50 to first responder.

Contact me at susanfarmer@bellsouth.net

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    SGH said:
    awrardin said:
    I won two tickets but won't be able to attend. If you want them, shoot me a PM. 

Dang, Scottie, you just don't want to come up to Atlanta, do ya?

Did you guys do OK with Nate coming thru over the weekend?  My buddies in 'goula said it was a fun ride.  He was sweatin' bullets with about $3mil in boats in a hanger somewhere.....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    ccschaad said:
    I too am looking for tickets.  Why do they limit it so?
    Because of the crowd and venue size   Even with limited ticket sales, it is still packed to the gills.    I can only imagine how long the lines would be if they allowed unlimited sales....
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    May want to try the search function as there are a couple recent threads you'll find applicable.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA