Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Recommendations

Options
Going for the first time. Recommendations on getting there early or waiting until 10:30 or 11? Thanks!

Comments

• Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    edited October 2017
    Options
    My suggestion is to get there early. Most group's menus will change throughout the day so that will allow you to try different things from each group. Most will run out of food early. Also, be prepared for long lines. 
  • DaveRichardson
    Options

Go early!  Be in line when they open the gates.  Don't eat breakfast.  Wet wipes are good to have to clean your hands (or taste the sanitizer from the port-a-potties).

There will be sooooo much food that you will be circling back once you see what people are doing later in the day.  I think you can bring in a soft-side cooler, but go and check my on that.....  This is GA in October, it might be 90 degrees out and the only shade in in sales tent.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Stuss
    Stuss Posts: 75
    Options
    The earlier the better…….they do a pretty good job of getting the line in quickly.   You will not want to miss a minute of it.