Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A couple cooks at the Midwest Eggfest

We first started out cooking a couple whole chickens. I forgot to take a picture but not too hard to imagine. We needed chicken for the buffalo chicken french bread and crepes.

We first served the buffalo chicken french bread. I did manage to get a couple pictures of this cook.

The second cook was the pulled chicken, spinach, cream cheese crepes.

The final cook was PB&J Frosted Flakes. I forgot pictures of them. They were gone as fast as they hit the table. No matter your age everyone has a little kid in them with PB&J's.

A fun and enjoyable event. A big thanks to the staff at Poolside for hosting. I was able to pick up a newer thicker Kick Ash Basket compared to my old one with the gift certificate they gave cooks. 

Thanks for looking!
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments