Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Twitter Chats Happening for GreenEgg

Curious if there are ever any Big Green Egg chats. I searched to see if I could find any, but not finding a whole lot. I have used #EGGhead4Life a few times, but watching that tag I do not see a lot of activity. Wondering if anyone knew of any chats that happen on a regular basis. If so, do you have the tag used and what night?

Thanks!

♦︎ John ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎

Comments

• I added #BigGreenEgg to my Twitter searches, but still not seeing a lot of twitter discussion. Anyone have any Twitter chats they know about for BGE? Or is it only pictures that show up on Twitter and social media?
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    I've done several tweets to BGE and never had a response back or anything...I quit trying and don't post alot on twitter anymore.  I do more Instagram.  I quit doing anything to BGE either on there fer the same reason, never any response.  I will hashtag em but don't do @ anymore. 
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • That has been my experience in the few weeks I have been a BGE owner. I see the encouragement of posting with #EGGhead4Life, but other than pictures, I do not see any discussion or sharing of ideas.

I followed BGE on Instagram, Twitter, and I think FaceBook too. I thought for sure with so many BGE customers there would be discussions happening on Twitter. I enjoy Twitter chats. I do recall BGE comments on a tweet I posted a few months ago when I was thinking of Traeger for my grill and they tried to get me to go with them instead. Other than that, no interaction with BGE.

I see a lot of Tweets from BGE, but usually only contests or RTing other posters pictures. Be nice if had a weekly chat for BGE owners to share information. I enjoy this forum and have learned a lot, I just figured there would be a lot more sharing on social media than what I have found so far.

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    I think that for a lot of us, this is our instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc. At least it is for me. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • jeffwit said:
    I think that for a lot of us, this is our instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc. At least it is for me. 
    That makes sense. Although it seems like a lot of BGE members might not necessarily be part of this site. Whereas they might be part of existing social media sites. That makes sense though. I have certainly enjoyed getting information from this site and lots of wonderful people sharing information.