Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Predictable Friday night!

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Psst: it's Saturday.  ;)

Nice pie though!  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    Outstanding!
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Looks tasty!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Honestly, I was expecting a rehash of a Friday night forum fight and complaints over a deleted thread. This is a nice surprise. Nice pie!
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    That is a great lookin' pizza!
    Stillwater, MN
  • havertyj
    Options
    Very nice! Planning to try making pizza here soon...
    ♦︎ John ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Looks awesome. But unnaturally round. 
    It's a 302 thing . . .