Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Badia rubs

Options
from Walmart. Anybody use them. We tried the mojo tonight, pretty good. There is a huge selection according to the wife and they are very cheap, around 3$ for a 5/6.5 oz.
they also have la fina. The chile & lime is very good

Comments

• JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    Options
    Yes. They're even cheaper if you buy them in the bags and jar them yourself. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    I've used a number of the Badia spices and rubs.
    They are really good and economical.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I like their adobo spice. It's great by itself or as a base spice to mix with others.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Selection here isn't the best but I buy Badia if they have what I need. If you have any Indian markets nearby, take a look. Large bags, cheap. Some, you may actually have heard of! =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Woodchunk
    Options
    Selection here isn't the best but I buy Badia if they have what I need. If you have any Indian markets nearby, take a look. Large bags, cheap. Some, you may actually have heard of! =)
    Thanks,will check that out
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Their fajitas seasonings are good. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    I like Badia products.  
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Dobie said:
    Their fajitas seasonings are good. 
    This is the only one I have tried and I agree it is really good. I use this one pretty often as an "all purpose" Mex seasoning. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    the saffron is the only thing ive tried, very inexpensive compared to other sources ive found
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it