Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Had compnay y'day

Rumrunner
Rumrunner Posts: 563
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mr and Mrs SSN686 popped in yesterday. We took a little tour of Sanibel and Captiva Islands, lots of visiting and a dinner of Qbabes Coffee Crusted Pork Tenderloin, asparagus, provolone maters and some grilled Romaine.[p]ssncook4.jpg[p]Btw, don't waste your money or your time on that 'new' Ruby Tuesday "Triple Prime" hamburger they have adverstised. Maybe, a small maybe, a third lb burger, squashed flat while cooking and served with a very garlicky mayo mix already applied to the bun. My worst burgers on the ceramic were better than this :(

Comments

• Rumrunner,
    Ihad that burger about a month ago and I couldnt agree with you more. I could not believe Ruby's can actually pull that off as a special burger. Yeah get their basic burger for 5.99 rather then 9.99 for whatever they call it. It makes me want to revive that classic "where's the beef?" commercial.

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Rumrunner,
    grilled romaine??? any good? could this be used in making a cesar salad? how about some more info on cooking and prep.ps how you got my note the other day on the buffalo t bone your directions where a great success.
    thanks mike

• mikeb6109,[p]Very, very easy......spritz the romaine with evoo, dust with kosher, pepper, garlic (or spices of your choice) and throw on a hot grill direct for maybe 1 minute per side, + or -...you don't want to over cook.[p]ssncook3.jpg