Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 butts after

MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=39916104&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />This morning.............................[p]First time for an me on an over nighter. My wife thinks I'm flippin crazy. Put the butts on @ 7:30 last night. Tucked myself in bed @ about 10 bells. My wife pulled a double yesterday (from 7 am till 11 pm. she's a nurse). I woke up @ 12:30 so I went downstairs to be greeted by my wife. She said "where you goin"? I said " I have to check my butt". She thought I meant............Well, you know what she thought. So I hobbled outside and Mr. Big was still idleing @ 220. The same spot she was when I went to bed. Went back to bed and got up @ 4:30. Checked it again.....220 right on the button.
Pulled them off @ 199. One was 199 and the bigger one was 185. Wraped the one in foil and a towel and threw the other one back on. @ about 190 now.[p]Sho do look and smell mighty fine. Hmmmmmm.....................Wonder what I'm having for lunch??????[p]Mick.

Comments