Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alright... Which one of you did this?

Options

Comments

• WDE86
    WDE86 Posts: 69
    Options
    Whoever it was they earned that grill and meat. I say let them have it. I wouldn't even be mad. I'd just be impressed. 
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,171
    Options
    WDE86 said:
    Whoever it was they earned that grill and meat. I say let them have it. I wouldn't even be mad. I'd just be impressed. 
    Says right in the article it was on a trailer. Thief who drives off with someone else's trailer does not impress me, and they certainly did not earn it, no matter how they got it.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Freakin terrible.  Can't stand a thief. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,528
    Options
    What was it insured for  ;)
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    True scum right there.  Gotta be a challenge to hide that rig however.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    True scum right there.  Gotta be a challenge to hide that rig however.  
    Sad thing is that it might have been stolen just for scrap metal if it were not a prank by idiot kids.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    i would have a reward posted at every supermarket, church, and scrap yard. its probably sitting in a scrap yard right now
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    It was me.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    I think the real question is, who is buying BBQ in New Mexico?!? 

Last time I was there it was all corn tortillas and chilies from the border of Colorado until Texas.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    I think the real question is, who is buying BBQ in New Mexico?!? 

Last time I was there it was all corn tortillas and chilies from the border of Colorado until Texas.
    Nobody.  . . Anymore. :disappointed:
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI