Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT shame on top of shame.

Options
bucky925
bucky925 Posts: 2,029
Ok, the wife and I don't usually sit down to the table to eat unless we have guests. That being said  I usually eat in my chair and her in her craft room.  I don't like to stain my good shirts so I have taken to my ' eating shirt' .  Have I lost any intergerity I may have once had or is it just TMI?
Early Friday post  B) 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    My wife Facetimed me tonight and said "seriously? Camo shirt? In your chair? What the hell are you hunting??"

i replied without heaitation "Wild Turkey...hey, can I get a shoutout for having pants on?"

Morale of the story. You. Do. You. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    We eat standing up directly off the cutting board. No fancy diamond shaped plates for us. 

Little Rock, AR

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I've searched and searched Goodwill, alas, no diamond plates.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If it's goodwill you want, put in your order.  My wife and sister goes every two weeks.  High end swag.  I have plenty of clothes  that the rich people threw out with the tags still attached. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    If it's goodwill you want, put in your order.  My wife and sister goes every two weeks.  High end swag.  I have plenty of clothes  that the rich people trew out with the tags still attached. 

Yet it's Mattman's illustrious plate i lack =)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga