Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brunswich Stew........

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally made it yesterday using a tweaked combination of the two recipes on this site........I'll tell ya it was so good. Used a 5 qt dutch oven, stew was all gone when I finished mowing. Kids and a friend ate it all, they left me a single bowl of the stuff. With the BBQ pork, beef and chicken it had such a good taste. Can't wait to make another batch.[p]Howard

Comments

• Howard,
    OK it was good what did you put in it? You must share secrets in your cooking.
    Jerome

• Jerome,[p]I wish I could as I just started to throw things in. I was hoping to sit down to type what I didi for next time. When I mixed the two recipes I used many ingredients fromn the Ga version but used many of the can sizes from the Red version. But also, what I think helped was I had no chili sauce handy so I throw in some asian chili sauce that added some nice heat and taste. But the BBQ pork, beef and chicken added some nice BBQ flavor[p]Howard