Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - worth a shot!

Options
slovelad
slovelad Posts: 1,742
so I am buying this egg today on Craigslist. Seller originally wanted 350 and I offered him $100. And he eventually bit.

so why do you care? I'm going to give it as a gift to my father in law who he had a rough year. (He was in a bad car wreck where someone hit his truck on the way to work and he flipped and broke his neck.) and you know how it goes, when shiit happens it all seems to pile up. They were hit with a bunch of medical bills and then there AC went out.. etc. etc. 

that being said, he loves to grill but his old gasser took a crap on him, so I have been waiting for the right deal to come along. I'm giving it as a Christmas gift so I have plenty of time to bling it out.

SO : IM LOOKING FOR HAND-ME-DOWNS. 

I want ant to make it look cool for him without spending a ton of money, which will probably happen anyways.

i need a thermometer, new bands, firebox, gasket, ash gate, and maybe a nest or mates? 

Anything that anyone has laying around that they don't want? 

Like the title says, it's worth a shot. And I know the people on here are very generous and giving. So why not ask?

Comments