Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - I hate my printer

Options
nolaegghead
nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,946
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Options

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Image result for office space meme
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    O FACE!
    Options
    Image result for office space meme
    Options

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,946
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I feel you're just phoning this one in.  Jumping on the I hate my appliance bandwagon - smh 

Second - I just posted that exact clip earlier this week.  Where's the original trolling?  

you know what we need, is a good "my ex wife is crazy" thread.

Phoenix 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    blasting said:

I feel you're just phoning this one in.  Jumping on the I hate my appliance bandwagon - smh 

Second - I just posted that exact clip earlier this week.  Where's the original trolling?  

My retort:

1. Yes
    2. Yes, Not here
    3. Not sure anyone needs that, but it might feel good!
    Options
    blasting said:

My retort:

1. Yes
    2. Yes, Not here
    This MAY be the easiest I've ever seen you concede to anyone. Tony and his BF must have worn you down. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    blasting said:

My retort:

1. Yes
    2. Yes, Not here
    This MAY be the easiest I've ever seen you concede to anyone. Tony and his BF must have worn you down. 
    We had to literally hose down the spare bedroom after they left.  That wore me down.  The hazmat suit is HOT!  ;)
    Options
    blasting said:

My retort:

1. Yes
    2. Yes, Not here
    We had to literally hose down the spare bedroom after they left.  That wore me down.  The hazmat suit is HOT!  ;)
    You could have used Killit's flamethrower....
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    blasting said:

My retort:

1. Yes
    2. Yes, Not here
    I've never heard it called a "hazmat suit"

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Speaking of printers, I need a new one. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site