Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Caveman Ribeye

Options
Nice little ribeye done caveman style.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Looks great Doc.  I like how you employed a small corner of the XL to handle the caveman duty. That is efficient lump usage! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Nice plate!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Nice job Doc. @Doc_Eggerton     Maybe I missed you, but I don't think I've seen you on in a while.  It's nice to catch one of your cooks on here again!  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    Glad you have surfaced again.  Cave-man doesn't get enough respect- great cook right there.  BTW I'm sure you didn't let the remaining hot fire real estate get ignored.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    After all this time I still havent done a caveman cook. 

Little Rock, AR

• Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    That looks great to me. I still haven't done a caveman cook. I'm not sure what I am afraid of but i just don't know how to do it.  Looks great i'l have to tryit
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Nice cook. Glad to see you posting. 
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    That looks great, Doc.  Nice to see you post again.  Where's the Jameson's?
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Nice looking hunk o cow Doc.  Glad to see you on here again. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.