Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Does the Buffalo hate UK politics also???

HeavyG
HeavyG Posts: 10,326
It seems the UK election thread has disappeared into the ether.

Is the Buffalo not a fan of Lord Buckethead?
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

Comments

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    It would seem not. Maybe it was just because May was too boring.  OK, not 'was' yet, but she won't be around for long. Stayed up till after 4 watching the fun, got 3 hours sleep and went to work only to find her making an identical Brexit speech to the ones she made during the campaign.

The boys managed to blow £42 of the £65 winnings on Chinese takeaway, so there's a bit left for me to buy some whiskey tomorrow and celebrate the failure again.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    @Eoin - congrats on your wager and winnings.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Eoin
    lousubcap said:
    @Eoin - congrats on your wager and winnings.  
    Thanks @lousubcap, it's nice to back a hunch and have it pay off.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    It was Eoin's comment on smoking.  Or my beer comment.  Or both.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,326
    @Eoin - What's your take on why UKIP did so poorly this time around?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Eoin
    They were a one trick pony. When their voters got what they wanted, they dropped them and went back to the big 2 parties. UKIP lost their leader too. Farage is an unpleasant character, but a very good debater. The new guy was unpleasant and not a good debater. They went from 4 million votes 2 years ago to 600k this time.
  • @HeavyG I thought for sure you guys would have a US political thread going by now. What's the holdup? 
    Snellville, GA

• Eoin
    Entertaining morning of politics on the TV today. May won't last long now, the Tories are just trying to buy enough time to stabilise things until the imminent next election.