Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Weeks Breakfast and tonight's Supper

Options
So for the breakfast portion we have turkey sausage smoothed out in cupcake tins to make the shell to hold the eggs

On the large using bertha as the indirect because she will be called upon later

And done ready for weekday edibles 
Now for supper.  Mrs3969 wanted Caprese Burgers so I said why not.  She gets Caprese and I'll have a mushroom n Swiss 
Meanwhile the sweet potato fries are cookin in the hot box.   

Her Caprese Burger

My mushroom n Swiss

Very tasty supper and weekday breakfast.   Thanks for looking.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Looks good brother. Your post made me hungry. 
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Thanks Brother!!

analyze adapt overcome

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    You are eating well my friend!  Looks delicious.  Color on those sweet fries is perfect.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Another home-run right there.  Always a pleasure to see your creations here, enhanced by that diamond plate.  Most eggcellent.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Looks wonderful. Is that a balsamic reduction on the caprese burger?
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Yes sir.  Sadly enough it is store bought 

analyze adapt overcome

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Yes sir.  Sadly enough it is store bought 
    That's ok. I cooked pizza in the oven tonight...    :o
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Nice. Had not heard of a caprese burger becore, so I will be stealing this. And lo-carb to boot!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Way to knock it out of the park!
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Digging the egg and sausage dish. I could tear that up all day long. How is the low carb thing working out for you?
    Great images, thank you for sharing.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky