Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Once A Year

One moment of one day once a year this bracelet comes off. To take a minute to re-emphasize that 1) a man died selflessly for his country and 2) that it could have just as easily been me. 

I have been laid up all day battling an old injury and the pain is driving me crazy. But the alternative to life sounds overwhelmingly horrible today. 

I don't give a $hit about your oninion on Afghanistan unless you drop me a 10 digit grid to your favorite whack shack. Just take take a minute and be thankful that a great man traded all of his nights like tonight sitting by his grill, watching his kids play in the yard, listening to his wife tell them bed time stories for the idea of that dream.

Sometimes we just need a reminder of how good we've got it. 

That is all. Carry on. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments