Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstone 36" best price?

Options
Raymont
Raymont Posts: 710
Looking to get the 36"; and wondering if $263 on Amazon is good price.. Seems there are often sales? Thanks!

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    That's not bad. In the past they have dropped closer to $200 on sale.
    Would not count on the Walmart blow out prices again.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Options
    Does Gander Mtn sell the griddles?  I saw they are all closing, at least the one near me. I might check it out this weekend to see what they have.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options
    Just bought my at local Walmart for $263.20.  They rang up higher at the register, but I showed the checkout gal the internet price on my phone, and she honored it.  They had 4 in stock.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Just bought my at local Walmart for $263.20.  They rang up higher at the register, but I showed the checkout gal the internet price on my phone, and she honored it.  They had 4 in stock.

To piggy back on this, lowes will not only price match, but to entice you to buy there, will undercut the price match by 10%.  This also applies to coupons. 

At one point, Bed, Bath and Beyond sold BS 36" online and I was able to use a 20% off BB&B coupon with Lowes extra 10% off. 

Regardless, use lowes as a method to beat a price, not simply match it.

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • TXSamIam
    TXSamIam Posts: 32
    Options
    I got Lowes to price match the $263 I found at Walmart and they dropped it another 10% to beat it so I paid right around $237.  This was just a couple of week ago.