Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crowd Cow

Options

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Better to have a bil raising certified angus.  Purdy sure.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    I'll take ribs, plate, and flank please.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Gone.  Next?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Gone.  Next?
    Gone like I got them, or gone like try again?  With my luck I would end up with hoofs and ears.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SoCalTom
    SoCalTom Posts: 7
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've ordered from Crowd Cow a few times. So far I like the grass fed and Wagyu I've bought. Some of the cuts are way too thin for me, even their "grillers" special claiming "30% thicker than our regular steaks" we're still too small/thin for a top sirloin and check steak. I emails them about it and asked, got a good answer that to please everyone they try to make the top sirloin's etc. a 1# cut, so I'm watching that in the future.

Top wins from them:
    32 oz grass fed bone in ribeye
    kalbi style ribs
    hamburger and hamburger patties

I did that 32 oz steak sous-vide to 131°, then seared, was done to son's liking, good for me too.

May 2017 - new to BGE - large
    Fire Magic 3 burner Magnum 
    SoCal Port of Los Angeles area