Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turtle Eggs

Saw the link to nibble me this on the forum and can't find who to give credit to for the recipe for this cook.
So , who ever you are, I Thank You.!!
The only thing I changed was to use chili peppers instead of Jalapeño. Turned out amazing.

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Those look great!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Staygold
    Staygold Posts: 45
    I made these over the weekend. Great stuff!
    LBGE #76 Georgia Mountain Eggfest 2016
  • PirateBill
    PirateBill Posts: 259
    could you relay how you cooked them?

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• Yea,  can you share the recipe you used? I may need to try these for my masters cook this weekend. 
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• PoppasGrill
    PoppasGrill Posts: 355
    I got the recipe from nibblemethis.com , they have a lot of great recipes on this site, some of which they got from this forum, like the reverse Cuban.
    I used 2lbs of Jimmy Dean sage breakfast sausage,1 pkg of Philly cream cheese, 1/2 cup of Kraft shredded Mexi blend cheese, and 1 4oz can of green chilis. Tsp of Cheyenne pepper, garlic powder, black pepper, and cowboy rub.
    Rolled the sausage into balls a little bigger than a golf ball, flattened it out then put a spoonful of the mixture into the center and rolled it back up. Then sprinkle the outside with more cowboy rub.
    Put it indirect at 300-350* for 30-45 minutes.
    My wife took some to our hardware store in town, the next weekend I was home I had to make another batch just for them

• Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to try this. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Saw the link to nibble me this on the forum and can't find who to give credit to for the recipe for this cook.
    So , who ever you are, I Thank You.!!
    The only thing I changed was to use chili peppers instead of Jalapeño. Turned out amazing.

They look great. As far as credit for the recipe, that would go to @NibbleMeThis. I haven't seen him active here for a while though but he pops in from time to time. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.