Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sams table

Eggty
Eggty Posts: 58
Has anyone purchased this table? Thoughts ? 
Keter from Sam's 
Thanks

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    I know others have and were quite pleased. Keter is really good stuff for what it costs. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    They will be 1/2 price at the end of the season if you are not in a hurry. I almost pulled the trigger last year but just no room for it.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    edited April 2017
    I've got one and really like it. It sits next to my egg. I use it to stage food and for somewhere to put the hot grates and racks when needed. I store most of my stuff on the shelf when it cools off. Plus the bottom can be used to store a bag of charcoal.

It was worth what ever the normal asking price was at the time.

BTW, I thought about waiting for the end of the season to get a better price but I never saw it drop and was glad I bought it when I did.
  • VB_egger
    VB_egger Posts: 364
    Yes, bought it a year ago. Prepped a brisket on it this morning. Still looks great, I recommend it. Bar keepers friend keeps the stainless nice. 
    VA Beach
  • mb1421
    mb1421 Posts: 7
    I'm using it right now.  It holds quite a bit and was worth the money.
  • I was thinking of getting one as well . In Canada they are $350 . End of season is still $300 
  • Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    edited April 2017
    Nope, but I just bought this one from Sam's last week, and I freaking love it!!

Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,039
    Is it strong enough to hold a mini max? 
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • F3DAWG
    F3DAWG Posts: 98
     I really like mine, and the shelf under the stainless steel top is very useful. 
    Summerville, SC
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    I bought one, returned it during assembly, which was like putting together Legos.  The plugs and panels were too flimsy.
    Decided to stick with the 15 lb folding military tables. 

This unit just wasn't for me.  And I have 2 Suncast mini sheds for all my grills, and a Suncast storage box for the dirty bbq stuff, chimneys, axe, saw, ash tools, scrapers, putty knife, chips, chunks, charcoal, etc.  I am a fan of the vinyl here in the Midwest.  My KBQ shed is over a decade old, still going strong, pressure washed it once.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• PlanSB
    PlanSB Posts: 90
    I looked at this table on Amazon recently and it had a good amount of bad reviews that made me stay away.  Which was unfortunate, because it was exactly what I needed.