Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Creek Sauce

Options
I found Creek Sauce last year at the SE Wildlfe Exposition in Charleston.  It's designed mainly for seafood, but this stuff is amazing on everything I've tried it on. My wife says I would drink it out of the bottle if I had a straw.   I noticed the other day that our local Harris Teeter was carrying it,  so I had to buy several bottles for the house. 

Summerville, SC

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Looks like Caesar dressing. What's the flavor profile?

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• F3DAWG
    F3DAWG Posts: 98
    Options
    Looks like Caesar dressing. What's the flavor profile?
     It's a cross between Caesar dressing and Alabama white sauce.  

Summerville, SC
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @F3DAWG I wouldn't have thought of that with a joint in my beak in an Italian infused southern BBQ joint.  That is a first rate stoner contraption. 

That being said, I'm insatiably curious about this now. What do you put it on? It had a crawfish on the label which threw me. I have never seen a creamy sauce on a crawdad except remulaude on crawfish cakes or crawfish pies. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• F3DAWG
    F3DAWG Posts: 98
    Options
    @F3DAWG I wouldn't have thought of that with a joint in my beak in an Italian infused southern BBQ joint.  That is a first rate stoner contraption. 

That being said, I'm insatiably curious about this now. What do you put it on? It had a crawfish on the label which threw me. I have never seen a creamy sauce on a crawdad except remulaude on crawfish cakes or crawfish pies. 
    It's good on shrimp, fish, chicken, hamburgers, and  vegetables. Don't let the image throw you, it's a shrimp.
    Summerville, SC
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just looked at their FB page. Locations saturated in SC & a little in GA.

I wouldn't mind trying it myself but, would guess it would have to be a web order. 12 oz. for $7.99 + shipping :pensive: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Haha. That is totally a shrimp. 

I've had crawfish on my brain all week. 

@NPHuskerFL. Do it. $10. Write a review. It will be a great experience. 

Ill pull the trigger when Amazon prime can put it on my doorstep  ;)

South of Nashville, TN

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL I'll be down that way this weekend. If I find some I'll send you a bottle. I'm a little intrigued as well. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Haha. That is totally a shrimp. 

I've had crawfish on my brain all week. 

@NPHuskerFL. Do it. $10. Write a review. It will be a great experience. 

Ill pull the trigger when Amazon prime can put it on my doorstep  ;)
    Review. I like that!  I may give them a jingle tomorrow and try for a "group" IG review. Thanks that's a solid idea.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Gonna keep my eye out for some. Appreciate you sharing. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Gives me an idea. I just made a fresh batch of Alabama White sauce last week. I might eggsperiment a little with some Ceaser addition ??!!??

Never know what might happen.

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!