Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lamb Chops

Options
Eoin
Eoin Posts: 4,304
Another deal from the weekend's shop, these were on date so a good price. Marinading in rosemary, lemon, EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper. A quick search found this, thanks @SciAggie.

Comments

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Gotta love Lamb!!! Standing by....
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Not the best picture (too busy eating), great lamb though. Did some potato skins with cheese in the Egg as well.

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Lamb is delicious if it's not overcooked (in my opinion). Your cook looks great. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • da87
    da87 Posts: 640
    Options
    Beautiful lamb!  
    Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Enjoy sir. Looks delicious 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Most eggcellent lamb result and the fork placement is great.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.