Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new mole---talk me in to it

Options

I have seen a lot of talk about dizzy pig mole....is it that good?  definitely worth the money?

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    No offense, but it won't bust the bank.  Try it and report back.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    I really like it.
    Bought 4 after trying the little sample pack.
    2 for me and 2 as gifts. 1 saved for Spring Chicken and Spring Hen and 2nd one to my brother last night. He had to pull it out of my hand.lol
    Is it that good? Well, it's a refreshing change from the seasonings I have been using and I will buy more if they make another run.
    I would pick up a couple other bottles to make the shipping seem like a better deal.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    I bought it along with 3 different types to justify the price. I'm saving it for a cook for a family reunion on April 1st. The cook will actually be the day before though with part of it being repurposed to chile the next morning. The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    I bought it and loved the taste.  As @Photo Egg stated, it is a refreshing change, a little bit spicy and great flavors.  I recommend it.  I have only made the sauce from the Dizzy Pig site, and it was fantastic!  http://dizzypigbbq.com/recipe/holy-mole-sauce/

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.