Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest Recipes.

Options
You guys probably know about this but I just found it today and thought I would share with everyone..

Georgia Mountain Eggfest Recipes

You have each year's recipes for 2012 - 2016.
Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
MiniMax 04/17
Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Wonder if we could do something similar with the Fest we just participated in?

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL  I asked about recipes on the Facebook page but so far no answer. Its only been about an hour.

MiniMax 04/17

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    I have posted several recipes from eggfest cooks on the forum under recipes and include the eggfest name and year in the title. Makes it easier to find.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    Options
    You guys probably know about this but I just found it today and thought I would share with everyone..

I have cooked there every year,  john hall, asks us before the fest to send in our recipes. He asked that we do it by a form he sends out.  it is a lot of work by him but great information for everyone.   it is a lot better than the cooks handling out individual recipes. 

Thought the fest sat. Was good and very well attended.  we cooked for a lot of people and had fun!!!!

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

I have cooked there every year,  john hall, asks us before the fest to send in our recipes. He asked that we do it by a form he sends out.  it is a lot of work by him but great information for everyone.   it is a lot better than the cooks handling out individual recipes. 

Thought the fest sat. Was good and very well attended.  we cooked for a lot of people and had fun!!!!

Did ya cook any sausages old man? ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • outrageous
    Options
    bgebrent said:

Did ya cook any sausages old man? ;)

Nay,  I upped my game,  pork tenderloin sliders with sweet sauce, apple pie filling crescent dairy bites with icing glaze and lil smokes wrapped in crescent dairy tolls with yum yum sauce.   not as fancy as your cooks but good fest food for the big crowd.  

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @outrageous, sounds amazing my friend!  Still hope you bring some sausages to N. GA.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • outrageous
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @outrageous, sounds amazing my friend!  Still hope you bring some sausages to N. GA.

Always,  my friend.......

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options

I also created a small web site for eggfest recipes I have and have posted these plus many others at the following: http://wjhall3.wixsite.com/green-egg-recipes
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    @egret: Thanks for that link. I'll add them to my recipe list of things to cook in the future.

MiniMax 04/17

• bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    Thank you!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va