Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Trader Joes

Options

Stopping in tomorrow to get some pizza crust, anything else that is a must get there?

West Des Moines, IA. Pit Boss K24, Anova Sous Vide, Maverick 733, BBQ Guru Party Q, Looftlighter

Comments

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    I will buy a tri tip there on occasion. It's not the easiest cut to find here in MN. They also have some very delicious Wasabi almonds - they're addictive.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Their olive oil and wine is pretty good as well.
    Their seasoned lamb chops are good.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Candy Cane Joe-Joe's

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Griffon Sangiovese. $4.40. 
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    Options
    I like their Goddess salad dressing. I'll grab 3-4 bottles at a time. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Was just there today got bacon jam for the first time, cashier said it's pretty awesome.  And I like the halumi grilling cheese when I can find it. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Bacon Jerky
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    Options
    The frozen "Mandarin Chicken" is a good buy, one of Trader Joe's top sellers.  I also recommend Charles Shaw wines.  Cheap, but tasty - especially for cooking.  
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)