Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small egg for sale in NC

Options
I have a Small egg for sale in North Carolina. Winston Salem area to be specific. It has always be garage kept and is in fantastic shape. Selling for $450 firm. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. 

I also have a Small Woo Ring and Hi Que grate I will include for $500.

Thanks for looking. 

Call or text 336-608-2997
Jeff from Winston-Salem, NC  - LBGE, MiniMax, Blackstone

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Damn that's a clean Egg...Very fair price.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    Thank you. I try to keep them in good shape. The some parts never got used because I used others and let the originals new. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Somebody is getting a deal.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Jeez this is all I need......  Another BGE... Payment plan options?

i think I saw your CL ad, btw...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Jeffroe189
    Options
    Yea prob same ad. I lowered the price a little on here hoping to sell to a local egghead. 
  • tikigriller
    Options

Why is it that nobody on this board selling their Egg's are from California!?!?!?  You are not helping my desire to spend money...the more I spend, the less I have to spend, so once money is gone, desire is gone with it!

Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options

nice setup....you think your gonna miss him when he's gone??? (Brooks and Dunn music in background)

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• Jeffroe189
    Options
    I will be replacing it with a minimax. Need something a little more portable. 
  • pasoegg
    Options
    great move as I have a large and a small both...know how you feel....where do you usually do business for your eggs?

Winston-Salem, NC

• Jeffroe189
    Options
    I bought my large from Splash Pools in Kernersville. But this one will probably come from Casual Furniture World in Winston Salem. They have them for $598 but told me they would price match anyone plus 15%. I really curious if they will actually honor that or not. I have found it at a place in Georgia for $539 and with 15% on top of that I think makes it around $450. So we will see.  
  • pasoegg
    Options
    I bought my large at Casual and they did price match but I didn't ask about any other discount.  I also priced and bought my small at Lanier's Hardware in Lexington.  I like both places but I get me some BBQ while I'm in Lexington over at the Honey Monk....good people there as well....

Winston-Salem, NC

• Jeffroe189
    Options
    You know I had not even thought about Lanier in Lexington. I will have to give them a call and check there price also. 
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    Just called Lanier they are $599 there. Why are they so expensive!
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Call UTA sports in Mocksville. Ask for Steven. Tell him you heard about him on here. 336-751-3626
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    I will give him a call tomorrow. He must be closed for the day now. 

Thanks for the recommendation. 
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    you're gonna need to find a real sucker to pay you $450 for that when a new one can be had for $100 more that includes a warranty and is, well, new
    Just called Lanier they are $599 there. Why are they so expensive!
    I'll take a stab, people are stupid?
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure a brand-new small egg with a nest is around $750. 
  • Zippylip
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure a brand-new small egg with a nest is around $750. 
    googled it & these two sites came up.  Probably pick them up at various eggfests at or around that price too I'd venture to guess

http://bbq.about.com/od/kamadogrills/fl/Big-Green-Egg-Prices.htm

http://www.mackies.com/grills

*edit: the critical problem is the lack of warranty with a used egg; anyone that's owned ceramic grills for a while knows that this is pretty much mandatory, for me an egg without a warranty is not worthless but worth much less. 

happy in the hut
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    @Jeffroe189 Give my buddy Stephen @UTAsports a call.  He's in Mocksville (actually closer to Bermuda Run).  He was THE cheapest around for a large.  

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    If you are referring to the $599 price I said. If you had read all of the comments you should have noticed I was talking about he price of the minimax not the small. 
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    If you are referring to the $599 price I said. If you had read all of the comments you should have noticed I was talking about he price of the minimax not the small. 
    Sent you a PM.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    Zippylip said:
    googled it & these two sites came up.  Probably pick them up at various eggfests at or around that price too I'd venture to guess

*edit: the critical problem is the lack of warranty with a used egg; anyone that's owned ceramic grills for a while knows that this is pretty much mandatory, for me an egg without a warranty is not worthless but worth much less. 

Im not sure about those prices. If thats the case then my local dealer is way off. They quoted me $640 for the egg and $150 for the nest. Plus if someone will buy it for $500 I am going to throw in a Small woo ring $50 and a Hi Que fire grate $25 and prob a bag of Rockwood another $20. 

I will however agree with you on the warranty. It defiantly holds a lot of value. 

I dont feel like I should have to justify my price. It is what I would like to get. I feel it is a fair price and if you don't then thats fine. I just don't see the point in bashing someone post. 

"you're gonna need to find a real sucker to pay you $450 for that when a new one can be had for $100 more that includes a warranty and is, well, new"

Just read it disagree and move along. 

• pasoegg
    Options
    I must say that price is not the end all.....Value with the merchant and customer service goes a long way when the buyer has a problem or gets in a bind with a product.  I hardly ever "kill" the merchant and I have generally no problems getting help with the products I purchase long after the sale.  Little give and take but if you take it all upfront the guy has nothing to help you with later...my two cents on buying....

Winston-Salem, NC

• Zippylip
    Options

I dont feel like I should have to justify my price. It is what I would like to get. I feel it is a fair price and if you don't then thats fine. I just don't see the point in bashing someone post. 

"you're gonna need to find a real sucker to pay you $450 for that when a new one can be had for $100 more that includes a warranty and is, well, new"

easy there Trigger I didn't ask you to justify your price; hell, bump it up to $600 & more power to you if you can find someone to pay it...  I simply made an observation, which I stand by, that seems to have gotten under your collar.  Given that I would suggest you take your own advice, disagree & move on
    happy in the hut
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Now now boys, play nice--no throwing sand
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Jeffroe189
    Options
    @Jeffroe189 Give my buddy Stephen @UTAsports a call.  He's in Mocksville (actually closer to Bermuda Run).  He was THE cheapest around for a large.  

Thank you Matt and RRog17. I called him and his price was $549. Seems like a really cool dude. I will defiantly be buying from him. 

I also asked him how much he sell the small for and he said $695 for the Egg and Nest. 

Thanks again guys. 
  • tarheelmatt
    Options

Thank you Matt and RRog17. I called him and his price was $549. Seems like a really cool dude. I will defiantly be buying from him. 

I also asked him how much he sell the small for and he said $695 for the Egg and Nest. 

Thanks again guys. 
    Stephen is great.  I have never bought anything from him ever.  He donated a few items to raffle away at Butt Blast 2016.  We're hoping to have him help out more with Butt Blast 2017 too!  He also printed off a bunch of Butt Blast aprons that I got not long ago, free of charge.  

He's a stand up guy.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Zippylip said:

Im not sure about those prices. If thats the case then my local dealer is way off. They quoted me $640 for the egg and $150 for the nest. Plus if someone will buy it for $500 I am going to throw in a Small woo ring $50 and a Hi Que fire grate $25 and prob a bag of Rockwood another $20. 

I will however agree with you on the warranty. It defiantly holds a lot of value. 

He's right, and just trying to help.  
    "Garage kept" grill.  All grilling miles. lol
    Adding accessories for $50 more.

You must be a car salesman.

What's the rationale of holding on to the woo???  High que should be compatible with the MM?  Not sure though.

$350-400 is more realistic.  What was the noneggheadforum asking price?

But hey, there sre guys on CL getting folks to pay for their shipping costs when new, on a used pit.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."