Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lawn Ranger Handles

Options
Ironbaugh
Ironbaugh Posts: 93
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Love the handles for the medium and the small. Makes my friends think I really know how to BBQ. As far as experimenting this weekend-- Believe it or not ( after 4 years of owning eggs) we're doing ribs for the first time.

Comments

• Kelly Keefe
    Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
    Options
    Ironbaugh,
    My god, man! What do you people down there in Cape survive on? ;-) Hope you have plenty of Dexter sauce for them ribs.[p]Kelly
    Jeff City

• Ironbaugh
    Ironbaugh Posts: 93
    Options
    Kelly Keefe,
    Have big supply of Dexter vinegar based sauce and NB's Dizzy Pig rubs. How bout Puhols walk off home in the 14th last night?

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Kelly Keefe,
    LOL. Ribs was my very first cook, I think. It was the 4th and my dad brought over a cooler full of meat and instructed me to cook.[p]Mike

• Kelly Keefe
    Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
    Options
    Ironbaugh,
    Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. Have to be in Columbia by 6:30 every morning which necessitates a 4AM wake up call. Haven't seen much of anything past 8:30PM in a looong time. Before and after supper "Da" plays with 2 1/2 year old son until bath time and then he assists Mom. Maybe I can catch a replay on the news tonight.[p]I love their vinegar and tomato based sauces. Haven't worked up the nerve to try the mustard... Messed up when we were down that way for the 4th (Sikeston). Forgot they were closed on Sundays and didn't get my resupply. :-( We left too early Monday. At least I got the Wickers! Got a 4lb butt going on in the morning.[p]Kelly